Buy Rhinocort online
Generic name: budesonide;
Brand names include: Budenase / Rhinosol
Active ingredient: budesonide.
Rhinocort is is a highly effective antiallergic medical product. The active ingredient of the drug is Budesonide which belongs to the list of the vital and the most important drugs approved by WHO. This indicates the high efficiency and safety of the drug, and so its reputation is increased on the pharmaceutical market.
Rhinocort has a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-exudative and immunosuppressive action which leads to the reduction of the bronchial obstruction during inhalation use. It is convenient to use Rhinocort in the form of the nasal spray which favors the faster penetration of the drug into the blood. The convenient medical form of the drug guarantees a high activity of the active ingredients and their good uptake.
Even the capsules of Budesonide do not provide such effective pharmacological action as the nasal spray Rhinocort, and that is why most patients prefer this medical form.
The mechanism of the drug action is characterized by the inhibition of the release of the arachidonic acid by means of the reduction of the inflammatory liquid which appears from the small blood vessels in the region of the inflammation. Thus all preconditions for the development of the inflammatory processes during allergy and appearance of the itching are neutralized.
Rhinocort nasal spray may be used without prescription for the treatment of the seasonal and year-round allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis, prevention of the growth of nasal polyp, and also non-infectious inflammatory processes in the nasal and mouth cavity.
For each clinical case the dose and frequency of the use is selected individually.
- The average daily dose for adults and children older than 18 years old is 2 doses of 50 mcg into each nostril 2 times a day
- When the symptoms are improved, patients are prescribed one dose into each nostril 2 times a day or 2 doses into each nostril once per day
- The therapeutic effect is developed within 2-20 days depending on the disease severity The length of the use must not exceed 3 months
- Rhinocort nasal spray is contraindicated in case of the viral or fungous affection of the respiratory organs, tuberculosis of lungs, children under 18 years old, and also increased sensitivity to the drug components
- It is necessary to take the drug with caution by patients who have had recent surgeries in the nose or have nasal wounds
- It is not contraindicated to use the nasal spray during pregnancy but a constant and thorough doctor’s control under the body reactions to the treatment is needed
- If the contraindications are absent you can buy Rhinocort online and be sure that you will not have the side effects in the process of the treatment
Possible Side Effects
The most common side effects of Rhinocort with expressed local reactions are burning pain, dryness, irritation of the mucous membrane of the nose, nasal bleeding, sneezing, and tickle in the throat, headache, sleepiness, and cough. Rarely oral candidosis may appear but in this case it is needed to go to the attending doctor during the appearance of the first symptoms.