Buy Nasonex online
Generic name: Mometasone furoate) is a nasal allergy medication.
Active ingredient: mometasone furoate..
Nasonex is a glucocorticosteroid medical product for the local use. It provides anti-inflammatory and antiallergic action. Mainly it is used for the prevention and treatment of the allergic rhinitis regardless of the type (year-round and seasonal) and also chronic sinusitis. It may be used for the treatment of acute conditions of the allergic reactions in combination with other medical remedies.
The pharmacological action of the drug consists in the inhibition of the release of the inflammatory mediator. It neutralizes the manifestation of the itching in the region of the inflammation by means of the inhibition of the cells activity which take part in the formation of the inflammatory response.
The drug also slows down the development of the immediate allergic reaction by means of the inhibition of the mediator release which directly suppresses the synthesis of the arachidonic acid.
Nasonex is indicated for the use by adults and children older than 12 years old. The drug is released in the form of spray for easy and fast use. The advantage of the nasal spray of Nasonex before the tablets for allergy is the faster onset of the pharmacological effect, almost complete absence of side effects, and also a good tolerance by children.
In addition, it is easier for patients to buy the nasal spray Nasonex without prescription while it is needed a doctor’s prescription in order to buy the tablets.
- Before using it the bottle of spray should be carefully shake
- To treat chronic rhinitis patients are prescribed 2 injections into each nostril once per day (general daily dose is 200 mcg)
- The maximal daily dose of 400 mcg (4 injections into each nostril) may be used for severe, or acute allergic/inflammatory processes
- To treat sinusitis the nasal spray is prescribed in combination with antibiotics in the dose of 100 mcg (2 injections) in each nostril 2 times per day. If necessary the daily dose can be increased by two times
- Children at the age of from 2 up to 12 years old are prescribed the dosage individually depending on the character of the disease and general health condition of a child
The length of the treatment depends on the body reaction of the patient to the treatment and action of the drug. That is why it is more profitable to buy Nasonex online, a couple of the bottles at once in order to have the constant protection against allergy.
- Nasonex nasal spray is contraindicated children younger than 2 years, during infectious diseases of the nasal cavity and mouth cavity, tender wound of the nose, and also increased sensitivity of the patient to the components included in the drug
- The use of the drug during pregnancy is possible if the potential benefit for mother is higher than the potential risk for fetus
- The use of Nasonex is contraindicated during the breast-feeding
Possible Side Effects
During clinical studies the following side effects have been observed in patients: burning pain, irritation of the nasal mucous membrane, nasal bleedings, and pharyngitis. These side effects are recorded in the first days of the treatment in the process of the adaptation of the body to the components of the drug and way of its usage. Then the side effects pass and do not need medical intervention.