Buy Flonase online
Generic name: fluticasone propionate
Brand names include: Flomist / Flixonase / Nasofan
Active ingredient: fluticasone propionate.
Flonase is a nasal spray with the expressed antiallergic mechanism of the action. The pharmacological action of the drug consists in the blocking of the histamine receptors and other mediators of the allergy and inflammation. It belongs to glucocorticosteroids. The use of Flonase is not accompanied with the development of the side effects typical for the systemic therapy of glucocorticosteroids, and therefore it is more beneficial and safer for the patient to use the nasal spray which acts effectively and does not cause wide-spectrum side reactions.
It provides a strong antipruritic action which is developed within a couple of hours after taking the medication. Oftentimes, Flonase is used for the treatment and prevention of the chronic or acute rhinitis but it can be also used for the treatment of the bronchial asthma in combination with other medications.
Flonase nasal spray gives faster effect than the anti-allergic capsules or aerosol because the drug penetrates through nasopharynx and activates the respiratory tracts through which it reaches the blood easily.
To prevent or treat the allergic rhinitis or bronchial asthma you can buy Flonase online and get needed information about the use of the drug and recommended dosage at once.
In the process of the treatment the dose is adjusted individually in order to gain a complete control under the course of the symptoms of the bronchial asthma or rhinitis, and then it is reduces up to the minimally effective one.
- Adults and children older than 12 years old are prescribed 100 mcg into each nostril 1-2 times a day
- The maximal daily dosage should not exceed 400 mcg (100 mcg into each nostril 2 times a day)
- Children at the age of 4-11 years are prescribed 50 mcg into each nostril once a day
- The therapeutic effect usually develops in 4-7 days, however in the individual clinical cases it may be observed in 24 hrs after the beginning of the treatment
- The drug should be taken regularly without missing daily dose in order to gain a complete therapeutic effect
The application of Flonase is contraindicated during pregnancy, hypersensitivity to the active ingredient of the drug and also children up to 4 years old Using the drug in the period of the lactation it is necessary to use a bottle feeding of a child because the active ingredients of the medication may pass through milk During bacterial, viral or fungous affections of the organs of nasopharynx the application of the medication may be contraindicated, and that is why it is necessary to consult a physician.
Possible Side Effects
Using Flonase nasal spray a patient may experience slight side effects symptoms of which will be observed in the first 2-3 days of the treatment. Oftentimes, patients recorded the appearance of hoarseness, dryness and irritation of nasopharynx, unpleasant taste and smell, development of candidosis of the mouth cavity and gullet. If you have taken this remedy before and it did not cause the side effects, it is possible to buy Flonase without prescription and do not have additional examination in your doctor in charge.
Directions for use:
1. Shake the container gently, then remove the dust cap.
- 2. Hold the container, as shown, with your forefinger and middle finger on either side of the nozzle and your thumb underneath the bottle.
- 3. Before using FLOMIST for the first time, or if it has not been used for a long time, shake the bottle, press several times until a fine uniform mist comes out of the nozzle.
- 4. Blow your nose gently.
- 5. Close one nostril and insert the nozzle in the other nostril, as shown. Tilt your head slightly forward, keeping the nozzle in the upright position.
- 6. Start to inhale in through your nose and, while breathing in, press down to release a spray. - 7. Breathe out through your mouth. Repeat steps 6 and 7 if another spray is required. - 8. Repeat 5, 6 and 7 for the other nostril. - 9. Wipe the nozzle with a clean cloth, replace the dust cap and store in an upright position.